Tuesday, November 08, 2005



See that tagboard. CLAM YOU DIE I TELL YOU. BROKE MY HEART.
SHYUAN!! I seriously have no idea that cuteNAI has left the band. Omg.

NVM.


Ytsd was a super screwed day. I lost my temper rather badly and my contacts got contaminated by overdose of tears. And I sms-ed so much that I think I'll have to eat into at least 4-5 days of sms-es? So people, if I were to sorta ignore your msges, bear with me! Just for this month aiight? Forgive me. =x Couldnt sleep and my stomach felt weird. Initally I thought it was due to hunger. But it wasnt. I wasnt hungry, at all. It just growled. For no reason. Weird. All right, glad that everything's fine now. May the problems be gone with the wind and never come back.


Anyway, OP tmr. Wuahaha! And my group is the 1st group. Hope that we'll have some kind of advantage. =x Have to memorise my script soon. And prepare ourselves for the Q&A too. Omg. AJA AJA!


Oh. I'm done with My Love Patzzi and now Ima like, trying to chiong Peach Girl. I find these 2 shows share quite a number of similarities. The huai nu ren is always the one who others percieved as the kind one. Whereas the hao ren is the one who was initially being outcasted by the rest. Hrm.


Was wondering, what would my life be after tmr. No more OP. And it's the beginning of our hols. This time, it's real. No more school! Yay! And thanks to Caroline, I see hopes in finding jobs! HAHAHA. Firstly, there's this at Raffles City. $5/hr. And now, she has found a better one! Haha. Tmr she's going down to check it out. Hope that it will turn out to be that good to be true and I shall fly there to make MONEY. $$$



Oh ya. And why is this blog entry in purple? This sounds silly but, yes, I just realised I could change the colour of the text. And ya. I was quite amazed by it. SRY LA. Dumb can? Lalala.

Christmas christmas!! What should I do for this Christmas? Have I ever mentioned about how much I love christmas? Christmas Day, Christmas trees, Christmas presents, Christmas movies, Christmas treats, Christmas songs, Christmas' atmosphere, Santa Claus and Harry Potter! Ok HP is like, no link. BUT YES! The movie is going to be released soon! Awwww. Cant wait man. Happy happy sha la la.



Am meeting Wy and hopefully, Azm too, tmr. KBOX-ing. It has been ages since I last went ok. Like, months and months ago?? Can you believe it?? Omg.






beautiful day, in bliss :) 9:30 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT